Sunday 19 January 2014

A Quick Kiddie Make!

Evening. Here's a quick card I made to add to my stash for the younger children that my friend's and family have! It was a quick make - I used a pre-coloured image from Digistamp Boutique with some Papermania papers and added some dies cut with my MFT die-namics and that was about it!!


I've followed the sketch over at Digi Sketch Challenge and I'm also entering it into Digistamp Boutique's monthly customer challenge. That's it for now - must dash otherwise I'll miss the deadline for the challenge and Dancing on Ice is on!! Bye for now, my lovelies..............xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...