Friday 3 May 2013

Where Flowers Bloom..........

Morning! It's time for the reminder post over at the Friday Sketch Challenge, so you've got one more week to get those entries in! Here's my attempt at the sketch:


I used a Lili of the Valley image coloured with Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs and stickled wings, the papers are the very lush First Edition Floral Pavilion and I've added a sentiment which was a magazine freebie, some Wild Orchid flowers, a Magnolia Doohickey die-cut fence and Metal Butterfly from my stash - both of which got the crackle paint treatment all topped off with some pearls!
Hope ya like it and I hope you're all well. Don't forget to join in with the Friday Sketch Challenge, it's a great one to work with! Bye for now........xx

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card and love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous marie.really pretty image and your colours and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...