Sunday 3 February 2013

In the Pink

Morning! There's a new challenge starting today over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this week, it's a great sketch by Francesca - here's my card (and if you don't like pink, look away now LOL!)

Ingredients:
Image - Magnolia Tilda watercoloured with Distress Inks.
Papers - Magnolia and DCWV cardstock.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Other - Rub-on Lettering from DCWV, Crafts Too Hearts Embossing Folder, Pearl Hearts from My Crafty Heart, WRMK Distressing Tool and Gems from stash.

What do you think of my watercolouring with Distress Inks? I've been practising, so expect to see more images coloured this way - I actually love sitting colouring in this way, I find it really relaxing but it takes such a long time - or it does me anyway!! I've coloured Tilda with one of my newest coloured 'Picked Raspberry' and think it's lush!!

I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
Don't forget to hop over to Sunday Sketch and Stamp and check out my teamies amazing cards and join in with the challenge, of course - I can't wait to see your take on the sketch! Bye for now..............xx

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Marie - your colouring is fabulous, and I love those distressed edges!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at ITP - do pop by again!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - gorgeous image and it's pink YAY. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous marie.the pink is stunning and I love your sweet tilde and pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie, it's a 'love'ly card! Your watercolouring looks fabulous!Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing this card with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marie, such a sweet image and a fabulous card - great colouring as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks amazing! :) Love your image, colours and design! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Magnolia card. Thanks for playing along with us at CMM.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, love the Tilda! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas for our Love Challenge, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...