Sunday 20 January 2013

Super Sweet Penny

How's the snow in your part of the country? In London, it hasn't stopped today since about 8am and looks set to continue. I love it when it's thick on the ground and the view from my window overlooking Blackheath, looks so very pretty.
So - it's Sunday, which means there's a new sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this week, it's a good 'un from Claire! Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Saturated Canary coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs.
Papers, Ribbon, Button, Gems/Pearls - Dovecraft 'Garden Party'.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Other - Scalloped Card Blank - Craftwork Cards, MS Butterfly Punch.

I'm going through a bit of a Saturated Canary phase at the moment - I've always loved Krista's images right from when the Simply Sassy's were released and I own pretty much every image that's ever been released but I've not made up any cards with them for ages but the last three cards I've made have been SC - so keep an eye out for the others! I've also used another of my current faves on this card - Cosmos Daisies from WOC! They're so pretty! And I used some of my Christmas and Birthday money to have a bit of a splurge at Wild Orchid, so have lots of lovely new blooms!!
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
I think that's about it. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think and don't forget to hop over to Sunday Sketch and Stamp to check out my teamies cards and join in! Stay safe and warm........xx

10 comments:

  1. This is really pretty hun, love the sweet image and pastel colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab image and beautifully designed card!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab summery feel card! Love the new daisy's..what would we do without WOC flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Caendar Challenge for our Whats New!? challenge!

    Hugs
    Lynne
    Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Marie, thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

    Hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous marie.really love your pretty colours and flowers and stunning sweet sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marie, thanks for your comment on my card today, just returning the visit and I've had a look around while I was here - you have some really lovely cards. The papers you asked about are NitWits crab apple lane, you can download them or there will be a Lili of the Valley pad available next week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marie, thanks for your comment on my card today, just returning the visit and I've had a look around while I was here - you have some really lovely cards. The papers you asked about are NitWits crab apple lane, you can download them or there will be a Lili of the Valley pad available next week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, the butterflies look great dotted around it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card & love the colours used. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at SFTW.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...