Thursday 8 November 2012

'Peace' Angel

Evening. How's it going in your part of the world? It's bloomin' cold here in London and we are hurtling towards Christmas at a rate of knots (which considering I've got no chrimbo presents yet, might be a slight problem in my household!!) At least I've made a start on my cards, eh?! Talking of which, here's another one:
Ingredients:
Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers with Liquid Pearls and Stickles.
Papers and Star Embellishment - Nitwits 'Heavenly' (freebie with magazine).
Dies - Ornament Border by Memory Box.
Other - Gems from stash and Blue card from Bazzill Basics.

I've followed The Deconstructed Sketch No. 76, so will link my card up over there. And I think that's about it! I'm off to check out the new Princess release over at Saturated Canary and no doubt spend some pennies!! I'll be back in the morning with my Friday Sketch Challenge DT card. Thanks for popping by......xx


2 comments:

  1. So very pretty Marie! Adore the blue border against the blue paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous marie.i love the soft blue colours and really beautiful image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...