Tuesday 13 November 2012

DIY Jim

Evening! Hope you're all well? It's my lovely mum's birthday today which means it won't be a blink of the eye til Christmas now! I've probably told you this before but it's funny the way things work out in my family, it's my mum's birthday then two weeks later on 27th, it's my mum and dad's anniversary, then 2 weeks later on the 11th December, it's my birthday (whoop, whoop - all cards gratefully received ;-)) then 2 weeks later, it's Christmas day, then 1 week later, it's my son's birthday! We coulda planned it a bit better, eh!!?
The card I'm sharing tonight is one I've made for my aunt to give to my uncle - it's his birthday at the end of the week!
Ingredients:
Image - DIY Jim from Digistamp Boutique coloured with Spectrum Noirs/Promarkers.
Papers and Sentiments - Papermania 'Wellington'.
Other - Button and Twine from stash, Kraft card from Elzybells. Also used Slice machine to cut the numbers out.

I've followed the sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and I've used a Digistamp Boutique image, so I'll enter it into their monthly competition and I think that's it!
Right, I'm off to try and sort my TV out - has anyone else got Sky and is having trouble with there not being any TV listings showing on most channels tonight? TTFN lovelies............xx

6 comments:

  1. Your family is kept busy with celebrations this time of year!!! Such a fabulous card! Love that image. Perfect masculine card. Gorgeous papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous guy card. I love the image and color scheme. I know what you mean about one birthday and other events right after the other. We have the same thing goin on in our family. Two weeks apart for over a month. lol. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous marie.love your fab image and your colours are stunning :D
    lots of birthdays here too, hubbys is on friday, then little brothers 2 weeks before christmas and then my boyos birthday 3 weeks after as well as 3 nieces and 1 nephew.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab design and image hun, perfect male card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Marie...Thank you for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...