Sunday 21 October 2012

The Cutest Reindeer Hat!!

Morning! It's time for a new challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this week, it's a fab sketch by our lovely, Claire. Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Pollycraft coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers.
Papers - Freebies from a magazine last year.
Sentiment - Magazine freebie.
Wooden Embellie - Crafts U Love.
Other - Ribbon and Gems from stash.

I'm loving Pollycraft digis at the mo! I bought lots of the bundles when the store closed down earlier on this year and it'll take me ages to work my way through them all but I thought I'd make a start with the Christmas ones! When I first started making this card, I had in mind it being for a little boy but then I think I kinda ruined that idea with the big bow, so now I think I might send it to someone from my little boy.....although he's not quite so little anymore!! This card came together pretty quickly until I got to that little wooden present embellie and then everything I tried colouring it with, didn't work. In the end, I remembered my Sakura gel pens and they did the trick!
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
And I think that's about it! I'm going to get back to our busy day of doing nothing LOL! My dad and my aunt will probably pop in on their way past but apart from that, we're having a super quiet one today - Sam's been glued to xbox live virtually since he got up this morning so I should get some crafting time in! Hope you've had a good weekend - enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for visiting! Don't forget to join in over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. TTFN.............xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards. Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning marie.i love the pollycraft image and your papers are lush.i think the bow is ok for a boys card :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, your card is so sweet and cute, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW! He's just precious!! Gorgeous coloring and card design here! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable, love the image, fab layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooo cute!! Love your papers and the way you colored the image. The nose (reindeer) looks like it pops right off the card. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...