Image and Papers - Magnolia watercoloured with distress inks.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Metal Corner and Pin - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Flower - Duck Pond Crafts.
Other - Lace and Red Cabochon from stash, Red Card - Bazzill Basics.
Don't look too closely at my colouring! This is one of the images that I coloured for last Christmas but then didn't get round to using on a card and when I was going through them the other week, this one was one of the more passable ones but certainly nothing to write home about ;-)
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
- Hanna and Friends - Challenge #156 Sketch.
- Through the Craft Room Door - Challenge #41 Anything Goes.
- Oh La La Creations - Challenge #116 Christmas Sentiment.
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge - Challenge #54 Ribbon or Trim.
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Challenge #24 Stitching (the paper is faux stitched hearts - hope it counts).
- Tilda's Town - Challenge #23 Merry Christmas.
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #139 Christmas 9 weeks and counting....