Wednesday 2 May 2012

Chirpie Chirpie Cheep Cheep

Morning! There's a new challenge starting today at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges and this week, we want to see some embossing on your projects. Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Digistamp Boutique coloured with promarkers and spectrum noirs.
Papers - Wild Rose Studios.
Dies - MFT die-namics Upsy Daisy die.
Sentiment - Amazing freebie from Marit, you can find them here.
Other - Cuttlebug Embossing folder (Floral Frenzy), Button and Kraft card from stash, Washi tape - freebie from magazine.

I'm not sure you can see my not so deliberate mistake in the photo?!! I embossed my paper the wrong way round but didn't have enough left to just throw it away and start again and as it turns out, I don't think it looks too bad?!
I'm entering my card over at The Sweet Stop, as I followed Sketch #91 (I've been loving their 3rd anniversary free sketch challenges over the last few weeks cos they have some fabby sketches) and I'm also entering it into The Digistamp Boutique's May Customer Challenge.
As you read this (if you're reading it on Tuesday morning), I'll be on the sidelines of our local swimming pool, cheering my son on in the qualifying heats of a local schools swimming gala. He was feeling really nervous about it last night but he took part last year and did really well, so fingers crossed!!
OK, well I'll be off now - thanks loads for visiting me and any comments you might leave, I really appreciate each and every one. TTFN.............xx

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the cute little image. I would never have noticed the embossing was the wrong way round. Looks perfect to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your son did well honey! And what a very sweet card, lovin' the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is just Darling and the embossing looks great, I've used my Embossed pieces both Backwards and forwards to create various looks, and yours is Lovely! 8-) Sweet image and love the Adorable dp's too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card hun.stunning sweet image and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaahhh how sweet!! Love the bright, cheery colors and embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh is this CUTE! Love the cheerful colors! Sure to brighten any ones day! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! I hope you will join us again! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Marie...and thanks for your lovely comments....I've now set up the May competition...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card & such a tweet image...lol
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card Marie, love this image and your gorgeous colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...