Sunday 11 December 2011

It's My Birthday, It's My Birthday!!!!!!!!

Whoop, whoop - can you tell I'm excited?!? And I'm not going to tell you how old I am!! And so - apologies for my post being a wee bit late but as it's my birthday, I think you can cut me a bit of slack lol!! And so, onto my post - there's a new challenge starting today over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this week, it's a fab sketch from Barbara. Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Hanglar watercoloured with Distress Inks, Papers - Magnolia, Red card - Papermania, Flowers (cherry and sweetheart blossoms), Lace and Heart Pin - All Wild Orchid Crafts, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Die - Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations and Cuttlebug, Other - Beaded chain from stash.

Yep, I finally inked up one of my many Hanglar stamps - and used it on a card!! I spent some time watercolouring lots of images with DIs over the last few days, so expect to see them on my cards over the coming weeks.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
 And I think that's about it! I don't know if you saw the post from me the other day about this darned computer and all the problems I've had with it. It's really not been right for months now and it's really been getting on my nerves - to the point that I don't even want to use it at times - well, by the end of the week my problems should be solved cos I'll be taking delivery of a new 'puter!!!!! So - expect to see me back to my blogging and commenting best very soon - and I hope I can win back all of the crafty friends that I seem to have lost!! Bye for now....................xx

11 comments:

  1. A very Happy Birthday Marie, hope you have a wonderful day..fabulous card.. love the TH clock die, I really NEED one of those..lol..and gorgeous colouring on your lovely Hanglar.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweetie hope you had a super duper one.
    Loving the card its gorgeous & the image is fabulous. Love the colouring with the DI's.

    Thank you also for joining us girls over at CES Challenges, good luck shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Marie! Hope you had a great day. Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image, gorgeous papers and I love this TH die.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely stunning Marie! Looks awesome!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 50 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Marie, so pretty :o) Hope you had a fabulous birthday! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning hun.really love your colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marie, this is divine. Love your clock die. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons for our Tradiational Christmas Colours challenge this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun, i love you had a fab birthday. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week. luv gina xx/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty, gorgeous details, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Red green and white - yes you made a great card and I envy you the Tim Holtz clock, it's beautiful element on the card!

    La Vikinga, Crafty Ribbons Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...