Friday 9 December 2011

I'm turning into a camel..............

That is, I'm getting the 'hump'!!!! I've just realised that at least 3 of my blog postings have disappeared - that's if they were ever posted at all and I'm not quite sure what's going on - whether it's blogger or whether it's my computer, because I know I've had lots of problems with it recently but I've paid 2 different people twice to look at it now so I would've hoped one of them would know what they were doing!!
Anyway, enough of the moaning. I'm gonna try and find the posts that should've appeared and try and repost them, so if you see some odd post from me, you'll know why (and let me know if you recognise them?!?). And hopefully, I'll get to the bottom of what's going on (all advice gratefully received!!) in time for my Birthday on Sunday (hint, hint lol!!!), so that if necessary, I can beg for a new computer!!!
Right, I'm off to get my magnifying glass out..........xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday MARIE!!, Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu :D
    Happy Birthday hun, hope you have a good un and get spoiled and that you find out where your posts have dissapeared to.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's the worst, sorry you're having computer issues! Happy Birthday, my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get sorted soon, Thanks for your lovely comment recently, I really appreciated it.
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...