Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cute and Funky Christmas

Morning! There's a new challenge starting today over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges and this week, we want to see your cute and funky christmas creations! Here's mine:
Ingredients: 
Image - Tiddly Inks coloured with Spectrum Noirs, Papers - MME Holly Jolly, Pink Card and Ribbon - Papermania, Sentiment - Doodlebug, Dies - Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Lace die (and cuttlebug!)

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
I think that's it. Don't forget to join in the challenge - and to check out my teamies beautiful creations! Have a wonderful day everyone, I'll be back later (assuming this posts on time!?!) TTFN.............xxx

11 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute card :o) Love the image and fabby papers, great layout too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card Marie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW this is so cute! Great color choices! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Marie...and loving your fab layout too hun :o)

    hope you are well....and getting ready for Xmas....Aggghhhhh...lol...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Marie. I love what you did with the sentiment it looks like it is popping of the page. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card marie.really love the image and your funky colours and details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Marie!! Great colours!
    I hope you have a really lovely Christmas!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely. Stunning work. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOO cute! From the image to the colors! Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...