Monday 28 November 2011

Snowmen and Snowflakes......

Afternoon! There's a new challenge today over at The Crazy Challenge and this week we want to see your creations featuring either Stars or Snowflakes....yes, I know my post title is snowmen and snowflakes but wait til you see my card.......
Ingredients:
Image - Ellephantastic (who also happen to sponsoring this week's challenge!) coloured with spectrum noirs with a bit of stickles.
Papers and Stickers/Die Cuts - All MME Colourful Christmas.
Other - Gems from Anitas.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
OK, I think that's about it. Hope you like my card..... man, I'm so behind on my chrimbo card making this year....although from what I've been reading, I'm not the only one. I really must start earlier next year!! Well anyway, have a good week everyone. TTFN............xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetums gorgeous card loving the cutie snowman & I love the colours on these papers.....this really cheers you up hun & makes me smile.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    P.S. I'm REALLY behind on EVERYTHING lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card Marie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous marie.i love the fun snowman and your modern bright colours are stunning :D
    yep i`m behind too and getting no further.lol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image and wonderfully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Marie, great image and lovely colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun holiday card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...