Monday 14 November 2011

Playing with Snowballs

Morning! It's the start of another new week - what have you all got planned? Christmas seems to be rolling in thick and fast! It was my Mum's birthday yesterday and once we reach that day, the rest of the year just flies because it's my Mum and Dad's anniversary 2 weeks later (Ruby this year!!), then 2 weeks after that it's my birthday, then 2 weeks after that it's Christmas!!
I'd like to start by saying thanks for all of your lovely comments lately, it really means the world to me - and a big welcome to my new followers. Looks like I'm on my way to reaching 200!! When I do, I'll have to do some blog candy for you all to show my appreciation.
It's time for a new challenge over at The Crazy Challenge and this week, it's a recipe - 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments, here's my card:

Ingredients:
Image - SWALK Winter Cheer coloured with Spectrum Noirs with stickles for the snow.
Papers and chipboard star - K & Co.
Pink Card - Papermania.
Sentiment Ticket - Paper Cupcakes.
Gem Brad - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Also - Bias Binding from stash and used Nesties and Cuttlebug to die cut the image and mat.

Yay!!! I've finally got around to sharing one of the SWALK winter cheer images with you!! I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
Right, that's it from me for today - have a great week, everyone. I'll be back tomorrow with another DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop challenges, so I'll see you then................xx

12 comments:

  1. very pretty image that really suit the gorgeous papers, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Marie...beautiful papers and design...fabulous colouring, a really pretty card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Marie...and the dp's are truly stunning too sweetie..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I absolutely live the pink and green together and the whole thing evokes such a festive feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the lo Marie.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw so gorgeous marie,the image is a real cutie and i love your fabulous pretty colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marie, you must stop using stamps from companies that I am not yet aware of but NEED TO BUY as soon as I see you create with them.... *sigh* ;) hee hee
    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card sweetie loving the papers & the colours & such a cute image.
    Happy birthday to your mum for yesterday hun. Psst send me your birthday date hun please.........pretty pretty please my chicky?

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, cute colours. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is lovely Marie, what a sweet image! Love the colours and that folded corner looks fab too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute image, and the ribbon with the background and image is fully matching, nice choice.

    Plastic gift card
    Membership Card Printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...