Tuesday 1 November 2011

Christmas Monkey!!

Morning! So - how did your kids get on on Halloween night last night? My son went out with some friends and when I picked him up he was well and truly on a sugar high - and his pumpkin basket was still nearly full of sweets!! Mind you, it's only once a year, eh!!
There's a new challenge over at the Cupcake Craftroom starting today and this month we want to see your 'Sweet Christmas' creations - so they need to be christmas themed but then they also need to have a 'sweet' element, so that could be something sweet to eat or something sweet as in cute, like I've done. Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Pollycraft coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Cupcake Cards and Crafts.
Card - Bazzill Basics.
Other - Gold card from stash, Gold Craftwork Cards Card Candi and Cuttlebug and Snowflake Embossing Folder.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
Right, I think that's about it - I'm off shopping with my mum. Have a nice day - and don't forget to join in with the challenge and you could be in with a chance of winning the papers that I've used on my cards (there are lots of other designs like fairies, snowflakes, flourishes, etc.) Bye for now.................xx

19 comments:

  1. Smashing card Marie. Love the vibrant red.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so sweet Marie - I love Chester! I love the papers you've chosen to go with that cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Marie! Love Chester and he looks so good with your paper selection! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh very cute hun....so love the gorgeous colours and fab image...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only saw two trick or treaters this year Lisa...you should have sent your son here he would have had all the sweets lol...I love your cheeky monkey card
    Minaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card marie.i do love this cheeky monkey and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's SO cute! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the embossing and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT. Good luck.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image, I have it too! Gorgeous card. thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs.

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and a really cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Marie...I love chester too, he is so sweet..those big eyes!!...Love your papers and embossed panel and the gold card candi....
    My Dad [late 80's] gets very worried about me because I'm 'stroppy'...I dont scare easy...and I have removed the tin drum..not 5 mins ago..lol..they can have it back Saturday night...with a flea in their ear..lol..but really I'm a very nice person and I like kids..have a lot of fun with them, and all ages walk past and say hello...just the odd few around here would rather shoot me...lol..
    think there is a bit of jealousy and sibbling rivalry...but they will come round...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous sweetie, big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww Chester's just SO cute :o) Love the spotty paper and embossing too, fab card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card hunni & love Chester too who you have beautifully coloured..so sweet!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute little monkey, looks like he's ready to get mailed!!! Thanks for getting dotty with us at squiggle stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...