And I came up with this card - I hope I wasn't too wide of the mark, I used the colours and got the elephant in there!
Image - Teddy Bo coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers.
Papers - First Edition New Leaf.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Buttons - Woodware.
Other - WRMK thread coloured with promarkers.
Isn't that paper yummy?! I've fallen in love with First Edition ever since they starting producing paper pads and I think I've got almost every one they've released. And how cute do Teddy Bea and Olifant look? Now not a lot of people know this but I named 'Olifant' - Gayle, the owner over at Teddy Bo was asking for suggestions and I emailed her suggesting the name, which is South African for elephant, apparently and she liked my idea! And what d'you think of my colouring again? It's funny actually cos now I've got the hang of shading a bit more with the Spectrum Noirs, I seem a bit better at it with the promarkers!?!
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Days Away - Challenge #32 Autumn/Fall.
- Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 188 Sketch Time!
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Fall.
- The Paper Players - Challenge #70 Anything Goes (Fall).
- Craft Your Passion - Challenge 82 Bingo (Buttons/Free/Sentiment).
- Get Hippity with Ippity - Fall Colours.
- Make it Monday - Anything Goes.
- Stamp with Fun - Challenge #135 Buttons.