Tuesday 23 August 2011

One Small Kiss..........

I'm sorry for my disappearance, I have been away for a few days but I'm back now and I make a solemn promise to those of you that are still with me (and I know I've lost quite a few of you along the way), that from now on, I'm going to be back to my blogging best!
And so, let's get to what you're all here for...the card! Barbara has come up with a wonderful sketch this week over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and here's my go at it:



Ingredients:

Image - Teddy Bo coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers (with stickles on the wings!)
Papers - Panduro and Papermania pink card.
Dies - Magnolia Doohickey border and tag dies.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo (reads: One Small Fight can lead to War, But One Small Kiss can lead to Peace. Libby Groll, Age 9).
Other - Ribbon and Hearts from stash.

I really love the kid's quote sentiments from Inkadinkadoo, sometimes they really pull a card together and 'out of the mouths of babes' and all that, eh!?

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:

And I think that's about it. I hope you like my card - since I discovered Spectrum Noirs, I've been having great fun colouring up loads of images and I've even managed to combine them with my promarkers - I'd especially love to hear what you think of my colouring. Thanks for visiting! Bye for now.............................xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi! Marie...I can definitely and safely say..that your colouring....is...SUPERB...
    Beautiful card, love the image and details. Cant rread the sentiment, but your card is gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, this is just darling!! Love the image and fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww - sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest card! The little pearl hearts are such a delightful finishing touch to this little gem. So glad I've been to MIM.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww that is a real beauty Marie!! Looks fabulous!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweetie - great to see you back and with such a gorgeous card too! Lovely image, great colours and lovely colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is gorgeous marie.i love the image and your colouring and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Teddy bo images and this card is lovely hun fab I saw your card on make it monday so just wanted to pop along and say hi

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Marie and you've used my favourite teddies in all the world. Looks like you are really getting to grips with your SN pens too.
    BTW I used some of your fabulous flowers on a card with Teddybea the other day. They were perfect for the project! Mwah!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it Marie...and it's so lovely you are back too..! So missed your gorgeous cards hun and your colouring is just beautiful..I have these pens too, but Steve bought them for me for my birthday...so not long now..lol..!

    take care sweetie....and I cannot wait to see more of your fabulous creations...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely precious! Your attention to detail is amazing and I've loved admiring your card. :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card- especially the flowers and all the great details.Great job on the coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can this get any cuter. Wow, your coloring is so perfect and the flowers just pull the whole thing together. Wonderful job. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too Cute! I love your colors and those pretty pearl hearts. Your teddies are beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...