Friday 1 July 2011

Friday Feature at Shopping Our Stash

Hi Everyone. Here's my second post for today - 'cos my computer was playing up earlier on in the week, I missed the start of the fab new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash, which is to use up your scraps, and so my card's been included as the Friday Feature. I used these scraps:
And made this card:
Ingredients:
Image - Pollycraft coloured with promarkers.
Papers - First Edition.
Baker's Twine - MME.
Button - Recycled from an old coat.
Other - Border made with Fiskar's punch.

OK - that's it from me. I'll be back again in a bit with something for Just Some Lines but I've got to take Sam to his Interschool Swimming Gala - his team got through to the final. Wish him luck!!!

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant job Marie, well done it's gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Marie. Have a fab weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what you can create without having to spend any extra pennies! Hope Sam's gala went ok,Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Marie and hope all went well for Sam.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card marie.fab fun image and i love the yummy papers and colours.
    i hope sams swimming gala went well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Marie :o) I love these papers and the image is so cute. Hope the gala goes really well! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Marie, my fav papers and brilliant that you have used some of your scraps to make this...I love the twine and button :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...