Tuesday 14 June 2011

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 4

Hey there everyone! I hope you've had a good day - it's been lovely here in London. There's a new challenge starting today over at Shopping Our Stash and this week, it's nice and easy and you've got lots of options to help you use up some of that stash!! Welcome to the SOS challenge - which means you can use either one or more items or themes from one or more of the following categories: S - products from companies starting with 'S' Stampin' up, Stampavie, Sassafras Lass, SEI, etc. O - ocean or nautical theme, seashore, underwater creatures, etc. S - things that start with an 'S' Seashells, Silver, Seam binding, Scoring, Stripes, etc.
Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Images - SWALK coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansodor.
Papers - First Edition 'Daydream'.
Others - Scalloped base card from Craftwork cards, Flowers cut with MS punch, Pearls from stash, Stickles.

So - my S's were: Scalloped, Square card base, Spotty Sparkly paper, SWALK image, Spellbinders Nestie (to die cut image) and Stickles. You get the idea?!?

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
Before I go, I know it's a bit cheeky but if you've not seen the card I posted last night, could you please have a little nose for me just cos I was really pleased with how it turned out and I'd love to hear what you think!
I hope you'll join in with our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash - you've got lots of options, so I'm sure you could make a card to fit in somewhere. Right, I'm off to watch the new series of Primevel with Sam (any excuse LOL!) Bye for now.............xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love this Marie, I really love spotty paper at the mo and the image is really sweet. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh this is gorgeous sweetie.! love the image and the beautiful colour...and the flowers are so pretty too hun!

    thanks for joining us at SnS..and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card. Love those SWALK images and the colours are lovely and gentle.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card marie.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful soft colours and flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    going to leave ya my email addy in a seperate comment now ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww your card is so sweet, very pretty indeedy:)

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marie what a pretty card, such a sweet image and I love the colours!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card :o) Super sweet image and love the spotty papers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and oh so sweet, that little face is priceless. Thank you for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet beautiful card! I love the pale peachy tones you have used, they really suit the sweet little girl.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
    Kelly (Hooked On Craft DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple but very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...