Monday 3 January 2011

The Stamping Boutique DT Cards

Hi there. I'm late tonight - didn't realise the time!! I'll be glad when Sam goes back to school to be honest - just so that I know what day it is!! We thought he had to go back tomorrow and then he got a last minute reprieve when we realised it was an inset day, so he was well chuffed he had an extra day!! So - what have you been doing with your bank holiday? We went down to the cinema to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and it was sold out!! Couldn't believe it, never dreamt it'd be sold out cos it's been out for ages! Ended up taking him to KFC via Starbucks for a coffee for me! then we went home and watched 'Marmaduke' on DVD (which I'd recommend btw, if you've got kids, it quite funny!) I'll book seats online for HP tomorrow!
Today, The Stamping Boutique are sponsoring Cards for Men and Critter Sketch Challenge. Here's a couple of cards I've made following the sketches:
TSB Image coloured with promarkers, Cupcakes Cards and Crafts papers and
Navy Blue Bazzill Basics card run through my cuttlebug in an embossing folder,
computer generated sentiment.
TSB image coloured with promarkers, American Crafts papers and ribbon,
pearls and black card from stash, Craftwork Cards sentiment.
You really should pop over to The Stamping Boutique and have a look at Tracey's images - she's bringing new ones out all the time and I swear they're getting better and better!! Anyhoo, hope you like my cards, do leave me a comment, even if it's just so that I know I'm not talking to myself ;-)) Night, night!

12 comments:

  1. Wow brilliant interpretation of my sketch, and I love your colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdie doodie hunni these are both fabulous I love the images. The sentiment on your male one is cool I love that. Images are fabulous hun. Enjoy your HP film.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab makes. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards marie.the images are fab and i love the colours and layouts :D#

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards!! Love the images :)


    Thanks for playing with Critter Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards, Marie. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, I love the embossing on your first card & love the yellow & little bees that go so well with the image on the second card!
    Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both- Marie ... great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colouring and the embossing looks great- fab card! Thanks for joining our first challenge of 2011 at Cards for Men and Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are fabulous! thanks for playing with us this week at the Critter sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your cards a wonderful. Love the sentiment in your first card. Your did a great job on the shetch. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. It is always so nice to see your cards. Good luck on the challenge. Hope to see you back.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...