Thursday 18 November 2010

Delightful Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone! It's Thursday, so there's a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges. This week, the theme is 'Baby it's cold outside (winter theme)' and here's my card:
I used Christmas Pippin and coloured him with Marvy LePlume pens for a change! The papers are from Papermania Honey and Hugs, the embossed card is DCWV that I ran through my cuttlebug with a snowflake embossing folder and I used a Craftwork Cards sentiment and gems and ribbon from my stash.
Hope you like it and I hope you'll join in! It's quite a generic theme and I'm sure we're all making chrimbo cards at the moment!! TTFN.....

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marie,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrismtas Pippin is adorable... I love his chubby cheeks. Such gentle and soothing colours. There's something very calming about this card... the embossed layer looks great with the ribbon on it.

    xxx M

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is he! Lovely card - those papers are fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Love the colors..so soft and wintery :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Marie, great coloring and fab choice of papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card marie.the image is so sweet and i love your icy blue colour and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the sparkle on the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pippin is so adorable! And that blue is so perfect for being cold! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card hun!, such a sweet image and fab layout too.Wow, you live quite close to me!, I come from Hackney originally and move down 20yrs ago when I got married. Would love to meet up when you pop down here :o)
    have a fab weekend,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, Pippin looks so cute. Love the glitter and the colours you used. Great job. ;)

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute Marie, Pippin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo adorable Marie!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...