Thursday 14 October 2010

The Stamping Boutique's Paper Craft Planet Digi Day

Last month was the first time we held a digi image day on PCP and as it went so well, we'll be doing it again on Saturday (16th October). In fact,  we'll  be holding a digi day each month on PCP. There was a great turn out to the first one and everyone involved had such a blast. Unfortunately, I missed it because I had a prior arrangement but I'll be there this time!!!!!


This month's theme is going to be digi's in Pink! Yep...that's right, we are going to support Breast Cancer Awareness month for our digi day. I promise you will have fun, meet some new people, chat with the ones you already know, play some games, maybe get a freebie, and get to play in some great challenges for chances to win images from The Stamping Boutique.

What you need to know:
Where - The Stamping Boutique PCP forum
When - Saturday 16th October 2010
Time - 2-4pm EST (7-9pm GMT)
What to bring - Fast typing fingers and your crafting mojo!



As I said, I was really disappointed that I had to miss the last one, but I'll be there this time around so hopefully, I'll see you there!! Be back tomorrow with a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...