Sunday 3 October 2010

Morning All! It's Sunday and so it's time again for Sunday Sketch and Stamp. This week we had a fabby sketch by Lisa to work with and the sponsor is Digital Delights. Here's my card:
Ingredients: Image - Digital Delights coloured with promarkers and stickles, Papers - American Crafts, Coloured Card - Bazzill Basics. Also used - Cuttlebug, Nesties, Martha Stewart Frond Punch and XCut Flower Punch.
I would've put a close up of the image here too, but blogger won't let me!! From what I'm read across blog land, I think quite a few people are having problems with the new photo upload but this is the first time I've had an issue.
I'd love to hear what you think of my card. I was really pleased with how my flowers turned out - that punch has turned out to be one of the best things I've ever bought!! Don't forget to hop across and have a look at the other fabulous cards from the rest of the DT and of course, join in with the challenge!!!!
Bye for now,

6 comments:

  1. I love this card Marie and that image is sooo cute. Have a fab day! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, those flowers are gorgeous - I am a real sucker for flowers,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie pie! I wish bees were as sweet and harmless in real life! LOL!

    Your flowers are gorgeous and so 3D.
    Love the sentiment too - I'll try and follow it! ;)

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfull card Marie! Looks great in these sunny colours!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card marie.cute image and i love your flowers.
    i have to use the old post editor as the new version will not upload my pics at all :S

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, love your flowers and bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...