Monday 11 October 2010

Good Morning! It's time for another challenge over at 'There's Magic in the Air' with Paper Cupcakes. This week, it was the lovely Carol's turn to set the challenge and she chose the 'Deco Flower 2' image and we had to 'frame it' in some way. I decided to use a template I'd bought a while ago to make an 'Elegant Curved Easel' card. Here's my card:


I hope you can see my card OK, despite the 'softened' edges, it's just that with the winter coming it's not always so easy to take pics in the daylight, so the next best thing is in the kitchen but because of the angle of the photo, you had a great view of my kitchen worktop and tiles, so it looked slightly better when I softened the edges!! 
My card also fits into the following challenges:
Hope you like it and I hope you'll join in with the challenge - the rules have recently been changed so that whilst we'd love you to use a Paper Cupcakes image, you don't have to so it'd be great to see your creations!! Bye for now....

11 comments:

  1. Lovely easel card - love the clean look of it.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very classy card Marie - lovely. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super easel card Marie.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card marie.the shape is fabulous and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Marie and I love that frame and the easel style. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty, elegant card Marie!, love the layout and great colour,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beautiful job with this - very creative! Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! very origingal x just stunning x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, just beautiful! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very Classy Marie! It's clean and bold and a real stunner! I like the shape and I love easel cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie, this is a wonderful template...love the focus that it put on your wonderfully colored image. Tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...