Friday 3 September 2010

Good Evening to all my blog friends! I hope you've had a good week and I should think the majority have now got the kids back to school - Sam started back today which seemed a bit pointless, why not just start on a Monday, eh?!? Anyway, enough of that! I had a hospital appointment this morning and the fantabulous news is that I'm no longer underweight - yay!!! I've now got a BMI of 19, which is the lowest of a healthy weight range and I'm the heaviest I've been since 2007. I did know I'd put a fair bit of weight on cos my jeans are getting rather tight, but it was nice to hear it from the dietitian and have her put her 'official stamp' on it!
After I picked Sam up from school this afternoon, we drove over to go to my friend Celia's little boy's 2nd birthday party. All of our friends were there so it was nice to have a couple of hours of catching up sitting out in the sunshine (yep, the weather's been pretty nice again today!) And here's the card that we gave him for his birthday!! I made it following the Sketch and Stash Challenge # 43's sketch, but I turned it around! Making this card also gave me the perfect excuse to use one of The Stamping Boutique's images for the first time since making it onto the DT - this one is called 'AJ the race car driver'. They've got such a fab range of images - from these ones, which are perfect for children to other images, which are more sophisticated - but you'll be getting to see lots of them over the coming weeks, I'm sure!!! And as it was for Sketch and Stash, I used some papers from MME that I bought from QVC absolutely ages ago and have never got around to using before now. I seem to have alot of papers and stamps that I've not used yet - do you think it's a sign that I've got too much stash? Is that even possible????


Ingredients: Image - The Stamping Boutique coloured with promarkers, Papers, 'fun' die cut and brads - all MME round and round, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards. 
Right, well I'd love to hear what you think, as always! I'm off to make more cards!
TTFN,

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,cute image and such fun papers...love it:)

    Great news about your weight and BMI...well done:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch and stash



    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, this is fab - just right for a toddler card and very fun too! Didn't realise you had a problem with being underweight - mine is being overweight LOL! Thats good news though. Hope you have a fab weekend - the weather looks to be sunny again for the duration of it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great fun card marie.the image is great and i love the fab papers and funky colours.
    didn`t know you had a problem with being underweight but am pleased you are now gaining some.
    i was only 5 stone when i left school but am now normal weight, at last.
    take care hun :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...