Sunday 12 September 2010

Evening blog peeps! Hope you're not too sad that it's Sunday night and the weekend's almost over - just think, only five more days and it'll be the weekend again!! (Guess I'm a glass half full kinda person!)
Tonight's card is one that I was asked to make by my next door neighbour for her grand-daughter and the layout I had in my head kinda fitted around this week's Mojo Monday sketch #155. I also dusted off my much-neglected Slice to cut out the numbers and the circle shape - I really must start using it more often!! Right, here it is:


Ingredients: Image - Kenny K coloured with promarkers, Papers and lettering - American Crafts, Ribbon and Bow - Papermania, Sentiment Ticket - Caz, Glitter flourishes - QVC. Also used - Slice.


I hope you like it (as always) and I hope you'll leave me a lovely comment!!
Til next time!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Marie!, love the funky image and papers too and great colouring.
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Marie, the glittery flourish is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Marie - vibrant colours too. She will love it! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's great! Those Kenny K images seem like so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderfull card Marie! Very cute!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card marie.the image is really fab and sassy and i love your funky papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and sassy card! Love those papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...