Friday 16 July 2010

I've got more wonderful news to share with you!!!! I've been asked to join another DT. Can you believe it? Something I've been dreaming of and then it's happened twice in one week. I really am the happiest bunny, I'm bouncing off the walls! I'm now on the Design Team for an amazing digital stamp company called Paper Cupcakes - their stamps are really fun and quirky and I can't wait to start working with them. If you want to have a look, click on the link or there's now a button on my sidebar. The challenge blog is called 'There's Magic in the Air' and the challenges run from Monday to Sunday. I'll be taking part in my first one on 19th July, so please come and have a look and it'd be even more wonderful if you joined in!!
The card I've got to share with you tonight is one that I made a while ago but for some reason I hadn't uploaded it before now. I hope you like it, I'd love to hear you comments, as always.
BTW - For the most amazing candy - click on the 'Jodi's Birthday Candy' link on my sidebar, she's offering 5 massive, fabby lots. Get yourself over there, it really is an offer that can't be missed. Think it closes on 30th.
Bye for now, blog fans! xx


Ingredients: Image - CC Designs coloured with promarkers. Backing Papers and big flower embellishment - Basic Grey Green at Heart, Raffia - Paper Cellar, Plastic Sentiment - from stash.

1 comment:

  1. wow more fab news hun,have fun.love your card,the image is great and i really love the colours.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...