Saturday 31 July 2010

Hello to all my friends in blog land. I'm back!!! We had a great week in Clacton. The weather was a bit overcast but it was warm, so it was nice being out and about. We did all the usual sea-sidey things and spent a couple of days on Clacton pier, we also went to the pier at Walton on the Naze, which is the second longest in the UK. My favourite day by far though was spent at Marsh farm, which if any of you are ever down in Essex - even more so if you've got children - I would highly recommend! It's a working farm, so on the one hand, quite educational, but it's also very hands on. You can buy feed from the farm shop and then you can go in with the sheep, goats and chickens and feed them all by hand. There's also donkeys, horses, rabbits, cows and lots of pigs and piglets (some of which were only 4 days old and my favourites!!)
Here's a pic of me, my son, Sam and his friend, Jade who we took along with us feeding the sheep:


I didn't get a lot of time for crafting cos by the time we got in of an evening, I was pretty tired, but I did manage to make one card with the limited supplies that I took with me! Here it is, another round easel card! Let me know what you think!?!?


And a close-up of the image
And a sideways shot!
I have to say, I've really missed blogging this week, posting and reading your comments and being able to hop around blogland and admire other people's cards! I'll definitely have to take the laptop next time! Hugs to you all. TTFN, Mxx

Ingredients: Image - Magnolia Tilda coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansodor. Papers, Stickers, Rub-on and Brads - Summer Bloom by Papermania, Flowers - Woodware. Rub-on Sentiment - Crate Paper.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday and the weather was kind to you. Good to see you back. Love that round easel card - fab image and colours too! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun!!, so love the image and fab colours. Glad you had a fab holiday, and the weather was kind for you in good old Essex!! Marsh farm is one of my fav spots to go to, and being 40min away from where we live its not to far. Unfortunatley my babies are now 15 & 17, so I don't go now, but the piggies are scrummy!
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW luv this card it's gorgeous, luvly colours & dp's xx Lizzy xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun! your card is lovely!xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to see you back hun.looks like you had a fab time.
    love your card, its gorgeous.fab shape and love the tilda.great colours and flowers.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...