Saturday 10 July 2010

Another roasting hot day today. At least during the day I can have all the doors and windows open but once night falls, if I don't close them up, it becomes moth central in my house!!
I popped to Sainsburys with my mum today, when she was off looking for something down the vegetable aisle, I put a huge butternut squash, courgette, aubergine and marrow into her trolley. She came trotting back and put her salad in her trolley, then saw me laughing, looked down and saw the unrecognisable veg, so thinking that it wasn't her trolley she whipped her salad back out. At this point, I was laughing hysterically so she realised what I'd done and said 'stop putting things in my trolley'. So funny - the things that amuse me!!
Here's a card that I've made for the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #31 They've also got a DT Call, which I'm going to try for, so fingers (and everything else) crossed. It's my ultimate dream to join a DT (so if any of you readers are looking for someone - you know where I am!)
That's all for now - hope you like it! xx


Ingredients: Stamp - Eric by The Greeting Farm coloured with promarkers, Backing Paper - came out of the Creative Cardmaking Birthday Special Edition, Coloured Card - Coredinations, Velvet Ribbon - American Crafts, Button - Woodware. Also used - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

1 comment:

  1. great card, the image is fab and i love the backing paper and colours.good luck in the dt call.one of my dreams too :)
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...