Wednesday 2 June 2010

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but I LOVE this card! There's an ABC Challenge on the docrafts site (for a change!) and this week, it's U for Uniform - you also had to use a ribbon and at least 3 buttons. I did this card as a bit of a joke - the stamper's uniform!! Hee, hee!

Ingredients: Stamp - The Greeting Farm coloured with promarkers. Paper - Imaginisce. Pearl Card - Anita's, embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. Ribbon, Bow and Buttons - all Papermania Capsule Collection.

2 comments:

  1. I love it too Marie...the spotted paper and image are perfect together and I want a t-shirt like that lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...