Friday 21 May 2010

Had to go to the hospital this morning, only to see the dietitian though, so nothing major. I've now managed to get my weight up to 8 stone and my BMI is 18.5, so I'm now just on the cusp of being underweight. Had a funny conversation with the dietitian where she basically told me to carry on eating at least 2 M&S Banoffee desserts every day as they're obviously doing me good!! We were also talking about how hard it is for people to understand, now that everything is so geared towards healthy eating, that people like me need to eat as much fattening food as possible. Anyway, enough rambling about boring health stuff.
This is the card I made for one of the challenges on the docrafts forum....

I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out. What d'you think? Magnolia stamps are my most recent obsession and I've managed to accumulate quite a lot of them in a short space of time but this is the first complete card I've made with them so far. I've stamped and coloured some of the images in before but they never seemed to look right so I never ended up making a card with them but I think I've cracked it cos this one I watercoloured with my chalk inks and I really like the effect. Expect to see lots more Tildas!!
Ingredients: Magnolia Tilda with Puppy stamp, watercoloured with chalk inks. Papers: Panduro Tilda Springtime paper stack. Ribbon bow made with Pebbles ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...